Thursday, January 2, 2014

Date Night!

Aunt Holly decided to have a cousin sleepover and invited our 3 kids and Jeff's sisters oldest daughters (whew, that's a mouth full!) on New Year's Day. We took the kids over around 3ish and headed out for a date that was much overdue! We had a great time! We went and ate at Mojito's in Rogers and then shopped at the mall for a little while. I'm on the hunt for some CUTE, good running shoes (can you tell that the looks are much more important to me than the quality?? haha).



After shopping for a while, we headed to Redbox and picked up a movie. We watched The Frozen Ground. It was pretty good but had a little too much bad language and had a few nude parts that weren't cool. It was just weird to be at home early and done watching a movie by like 8:30! I had a great time but it was a little boring (in a good way) without the kids around! We both missed them! We also enjoyed some yummy pie!



The weirdest part was waking up with NO one in bed with us! Ha! It was a weird feeling and took me a few seconds to realize that they were at Holly's. Brandon slept till like noonish. I got up and enjoyed some free time- watching t.v., cleaning and catching up on facebook.

Holly sent me a text mid way through the day and said Cade wasn't feeling well :( No lie, I had JUST told him that we had made it a whole year without a hospital stay and that I was proud we hadn't been sick much this year and BOOM, he gets sick :( Poor guy!! He was nice and shared with me...so I've been sick for about 4 days. If he feels as bad as I do...it's awful!




Anyways, it was a great date night/day! Thanks, Aunt Holly having a fun time with the kids!

No comments: